In order for your Charley & Ollie bibdana to last, we recommend the following:
– Wash your bibdana prior to its first use
– Hand wash or gentle machine wash in cold or warm water. Use mild detergent / no bleach
– It is recommended that you dry your bibdana flat in the shade
– Your bibdanas can be tumble dried on a warm cycle, however, please remember that all fabrics can shrink if they are left to tumble dry for extended periods of time
– Do not dry clean
– Iron the front of the bibdana but avoid the snap fasteners
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Your bibdana is for exactly that – to keep your bubba dry and protect their gorgeous clothes
It is not recommended to wear the bibdana whilst feeding / eating, as they will dirty more easily / could stain.
– Never allow your child to sleep whilst wearing their bibdana
– Our bibdanas are not toys and babies’ should not be left to play with them / be left unattended
– Bibdanas are not intended for newborns; your baby should be able to hold their head up unaided. (i.e. before they are approximately 3 months)
– If there are any signs of significant wear, especially to the snap fastener, discontinue bibdana use immediately.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news, offers, and updates from Charley & Ollie. We promise we won't spam you.
By entering your information, you agree to receive newsletters and promotions from us. As per our Privacy Notice, your details are never shared and you can unsubscribe at anytime.